CHEST of drawers??

I was helping a dear friend research some furniture today. I went and googled ‘Chest of Drawers’ and lo behold!

Wikipedia said – A chest of drawers, also known (especially in North American English) as dresser or bureau, is a piece of furniture which has multiple parallel, horizontal drawers stacked one above each other.

Macy’s and JC Penny tried to sell me one for cheap.

Ikea showed me a 3 mile long catalogue.

Then, I hit Image Search and found this monstrosity..

..or should I say monstrotitty. πŸ˜›

Okay, I know this thing is a little disgusting but you’ve gotta admit, its pretty darn descriptive! Theres one carpenter who takes his work seriously.

Funny how drawers are the last things on your mind now.. πŸ˜€

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *