Skip to content
- In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of full cream milk + 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Add half a cup of chopped cashew nuts + half a cup of chopped pistachios
- Add 100 gms of grated khoya to the pan and cook for 15 min on medium heat. Keep stirring with a spatula, scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Now, add 1/2 cup fresh chopped mango to the pan and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a serving dish
- Place the dish in the fridge and allow it to set. Should take an hour or so.
- Top with dried rose petals, finely chopped pistachios and sliced mango. If you want to be fancy, make a mango rosette and place on top.