- Heat 1 tbsp oil
- Throw in 1 bay leaf, 2 cardamom pods and 1 tiny piece of cinnamon
- Toss in one large chopped onion and cook till golden brown
- Add 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste and cook with a little bit of water
- Hit it with some spices: 1 tsp turmeric, 3 tsp of coriander powder & 1 tsp Garam Masala powder. Add a splash of water and cook for 3 min.
- Chuck in 4 slit green chillies (or as many as you like) and cook the mixture till it looks shiny.
- Tip in 150 gm each of French beans & carrots
- Pour in a cup of water. Bring the pan to a boil and again add salt. This time for the veggies.
- Turn down the heat, mix well and put a lid on.
- Cook for 10 min and then check if the beans are fully cooked. Keep checking on the veg. You don’t want to overcook them.
- Add a cup of peas and cook for 2 min
- Add half a cup of coconut cream to the pan and stir gently. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with a handful of chopped fresh coriander & serve
This goes really well with Cashew Rice and Ghee Rice and Banoffee Pie.